The fifth cohort of the MTW Expansion will test the overall effects of MTW flexibility on a PHA and the residents it serves, with a particular focus on administrative efficiencies.
PIH Notice 2023-20 provides eligibility criteria and requests MTW Plan and application packages from PHAs seeking to join the MTW Flexibility for Smaller PHAs II Cohort of the MTW Expansion. PHAs must administer 1,000 or fewer aggregate public housing and/or HCV units to apply to this Cohort. MTW Plan and application packages are due December 8, 2023.
If you should have a question regarding the MTW Flexibility for Smaller PHAs II Cohort of the MTW Expansion, please email: MTWFlexibilityII@hud.gov.
- (NEW) PIH Notice 2023-20: Request for Applications under the Moving to Work Demonstration Program: MTW Flexibility II Cohort
- (NEW) MTW Flexibility II Cohort – PIH Notice 2023-20 – Questions and Answers
- Informational Webinar on MTW Flexibility II Cohort Selection Notice – How to Apply
- MTW Expansion Online Training and Interactive Manual
- MTW Expansion Webinar Series
- (NEW) Sample Application Timeline for Asset Building Cohort Applicants
- (NEW) MTW Certifications of Compliance
- Standard Form: Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan (form HUD-2991)
- Standard Form: Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL)
- Standard Form: Certification of Payments (form HUD-50071)
Last updated on August 4, 2023