Planning Grants NOFA
The FY2015/2016 Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) was issued on November 23, 2015 and announced approximately $10 million of the FY2015/2016 Choice Neighborhoods funding for Planning Grants. Applications were due February 9, 2016. Awards were announced on June 28, 2016.
- FY15-16 Planning Grantees Announced
- FY15-16 Planning Grant Project Summaries
- FY15 Planning Grants Applicant List
- FY15 Planning Grants NOFA
*Note: The full application package must be downloaded through www.Grants.gov. The CFDA number is 14.892.
- Third Round NOFA Questions and Answers
- NOFA Webinar Recording (YouTube). View Slides here.
HUD established a mapping tool for the purposes of establishing neighborhood eligibility and to assign points for certain rating factors. This mapping tool will overlay the locally defined neighborhood boundaries with data associated with that area and estimate the rates of certain indicators in that neighborhood using a proportional allocation methodology. *NOTE: The FY15 module has been removed from the server and the links have been disabled.