The 2017 Capital Fund Program ACC Amendments are now available below, along with the Letter to Executive Directors, a Timeline of Key Dates and Additional Processing Guidance
- FY2017 Letter to Executive Directors
- FY2017 Capital Fund Program Timeline
- FY2017 Capital Fund Processing Guidance for PHAs (MS Word)
- 2017 Formula Funding by Development (MS-Excel)
- 2017 ACC Amendments (MS Excel) - The process for retrieving ACCs is the same as it was in 2016. Once you open the ACC Amendments found in the file above, please follow these instructions:
|**NOTE: This file may open in a Protected View. In this case, you will see a banner at the top of the page with button to click to "Enable Editing" and you will need to select "Enable Editing" in order to retrieve your ACCs.**|
ENTER PHA CODE: First, select the yellow highlighted cell containing the text "Type PHA Code Here." Type your 5 digit PHA Code in the cell. Click the Enter key. Once you do so, the cell will no longer appear yellow and highlighted.
SELECT GRANT NUMBER: Second, click on the yellow highlighted cell that reads "First Enter PHA Code Above, then Select Grant Number Here." Click on the drop down box next to the highlighted yellow cell, then select the grant number.
Once you have entered your PHA Code and selected a grant number, information will automatically appear for the following:
- Formal PHA Name
- Contract ACC Number
- ACC Contract Date
- Grant Amount
Review the entire form, including the information displayed for PHA Code, Grant Number, Formal PHA Name, Contract ACC Number, and ACC Contract Date.
Print 3 ACC Amendments for each grant.
Fill in the remaining information on the form and mark either "Yes" or "No" in paragraph 9.
Complete the signature portion at the bottom right. The PHA Executive Director or his/her designee must sign and date all three ACC Amendments.
Repeat steps 1-8 for any additional grant numbers.
Three ACC Amendments for each grant are to be mailed to the local HUD Field Office. See the 2017 Capital Fund Program Timeline for the submission deadline.
- PHAS High Performer list for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2017 Capital Fund Calculation: The Department is making preparations for calculating the Capital Fund formula for FFY 2017. As a part of the calculation, the Department is using the FFY 2015 PHAS designations to determine which PHAs will receive the high performer bonus for the 2017 formula calculation. PHAs are responsible for validating whether they are on the High Performer list that will be the basis for the formula calculation by reviewing the linked Capital Fund Calculation spreadsheet (MS-Excel). The spreadsheet lists PHAs that are designated as high performers. Also included in the spreadsheet are - the Housing Authority Code, the Housing Authority Name, the Component Scores, and the Fiscal Year End that corresponds to the high performer ranking.* A second spreadsheet lists 28 PHAs whose High Performer status is pending and subject to change (MS-Excel). Please check both spreadsheets carefully.If a PHA believes there is an error in the calculation of their PHAS score for FFY 2015 it must send an e-mail explaining the error to the Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) at PHAS@hud.gov no later than 10/31/2016. Without exception, If the PHA does not contact REAC by 10/31/2016, the Office of Capital Improvements will use the High Performers in the published list in the FFY 2017 Capital Fund formula.
*FFY 2015 corresponds to the following fiscal year end quarters: 12/31/2014, 3/31/2015, 6/30/2015 and 9/30/2015.
- Capital Fund Certification Schedule for 2017: The Capital Fund "reporting date" for this round of certifications is 6/30/2016. The Certification deadline will be August 15, 2016. For further information, please refer to the Step-by-Step User Guide (MS-Word)
Reporting Date: 6/30/2016
Certification Open: 7/1/2016
Certification Deadline: 8/15/2016
If you have any questions, please send an email to PIHOCI@hud.gov and include “2017 Capital Fund ACCs” and your PHA code in the subject line.