This page includes information for PHAs and field offices in the processing of operating subsidies for 2008.
Current Year Obligations
2008 Subsidy Submissions
- AMP Groupings in SAGIS
- Form HUD 52723 2008 Comments
- Data to be used for completing CY 2008 operating subsidy submission
- Excel Tool SAGIS Data Validation PHA User?s Guidance
- Final Calendar Year CY 2008 Operating Subsidy Obligation: Reconciliation Methodology
- Explanation of Fourth and Final Funding Cycle CY 2008 Obligation
- Explanation of Second Funding Cycle CY 2008 Obligation for March through June
- Explanation of Initial CY 2008 Obligation
- Explanation of Third Funding Cycle CY 2008 Obligation for July through September
- Elderly/Disabled Service Coordinator Program (Form HUD-52723, Section 3, Line 07) - CY 2008
- Initial Funding for Fiscal Year 2008 and Timing of SAGIS Funding Data Submissions
- Instructions for Form HUD 52723 Project-level Calculation of Audit, PILOT, and Formula Income
- PHA-wide Calculated PILOT and Audit Cost for 2008 based on FDS (MS-Excel 500, KB)
- PIH Notice 2007-21 ā Guidance on Methods and Schedules for Calculating Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2008 Operating Subsidy Eligibility
- Project Level Frozen Formula Income Worksheet (MS-Excel, 849 KB) [To download, right-click and select "Save Target/Link As?"]
- Public Housing Operating Fund Program - Guidance on Implementation of Asset Management FR 5099-N-02
- SAGIS Help?
- Utility Expense Level Calculator ("UEL Calculator") (MS-Excel)
This tool is intended to provide guidance and assistance in arriving at the UEL for a project. HUD does not warrant the accuracy of the calculation. Users are expected to review the UEL Calculator's results to insure that all computations and results are correct. Further, this UEL Calculator cannot be used for the "Consolidated" form that must be prepared when a project has both frozen and non-frozen rolling bases. Please note that for frozen rolling base form(s), the UEL Calculator will only work properly if "Yes" is clicked on Section 1, Number 5 (Frozen Rolling Base).
- 2008 Interim Funding FAQs