AGENDA DAY ONE - February 7, 2017
Video Presentation: Sovereign Lending: A Bright Chance of Survival
- Craig Nolte, San Francisco Federal Reserve YouTube Video
What’s New at LTRO & Realty in 2017?
- Beth Wenstrom, Chief, Division of LTRO, Washington DC Presentation Slides
- Freida Satepeahtaw, Division Chief Real Estate Services Presentation Slides
BIA Realty & LTRO Organizational Structure
This session provides an overview of the BIA Structure: Realty, LTRO, Credit from the Regional level down to the Agency Level.
- Theresa Cavasos, BIA Realty Specialist Presentation Slides
- Mary Kay Eaglestaff, LTRO Legal Instruments Examiner Presentation Slides
- Georgette Running Eagle, Fort Hall Realty, Realty Specialist Presentation Slides
Documents & Forms Overview
This session provides an overview on how to read a Title Status Report, a leasehold mortgage, credit memorandum, and certificate of approval.
- Janet Nicholson, LTRO Manager Presentation Slides
- Gina Hinchman-Eastman, Housing Program Specialist Presentation Slides and Sample Documents
Section 184 Loan Overview
This session provides an introduction to the Section 184 Indian Home Loan product and address new changes to the loan processing guidelines.
- Deanna Lucero, Section 184 Presentation Slides
How to Prepare Your Clients for Homeownership
This session will walk participants through the home loan qualification process, how to prepare clients for working with a lender, highlight the loan application process, and identify the type of infrastructure that is required for trust and allotted transactions.
- Juel Burnette, 1st Tribal Lending Presentation Slides
AGENDA DAY TWO - February 8, 2017
Section 184 Loan Processing Requirements on Trust Land
This session will address the loan packaging requirements and provide tips for addressing leases, Title Status Reports, and highlight the Section 184 team roles and responsibilities.
- Deanna Lucero, Office of Loan Guarantee, Section 184 Presentation Slides 1-28
Issuance of Section 184 Loan Guarantee Certificate
This session outlines the steps involved in executing a loan guarantee certificate.
- Deanna Lucero, Office of Loan Guarantee, Section 184 Presentation Slides 29-35
The Routing Slip Checklist
Working with your Tribal clients and BIA Realty staff to complete a tribal trust loan package in a timely manner.
- Darkfeather Ancheta, 1st Tribal Lending
- Michele Hensel, Northwest LTRO, Manager Sample Checklist
Other Federal Loan Guarantee Products for Tribal Lands