- 24 CFR Part 50 – HUD NEPA implementing regulations
- 24 CFR Part 51 – HUD regulations on Noise, Explosive and Flammable Hazards, and Airport Clear Zones
- 24 CFR Part 55 – HUD regulations on Floodplain Management and Wetlands
- 24 CFR Part 58 – HUD Environmental Review Procedures for Responsible Entities
Regulations and guidance for each environmental law or authority, such as the Historic Preservation Act and the Endangered Species Act, can be found on the HUD Exchange’s page on the related laws and authorities
Notices that interpret a related environment law or authority, such as the Historic Preservation Act and the Endangered Species Act, can be found on the HUD Exchange’s page on the related laws and authorities
The HUD Exchange has guidance and worksheets for compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act and related laws and authorities.
- HUD Notice CPD-16-02 , Guidance for Categorizing an Activity as Maintenance for Compliance with HUD Environmental Regulations, 24 CFR Parts 50 and 58 March 9, 2016
HUD’s environmental review worksheets were recently updated.
Environmental Assessment Analysis
Environmental Assessment (EA) NEPA analysis guidance
Environmental Assessment (EA) NEPA analysis worksheet
- What is an Environmental Review?
- Recent Updates
- Upcoming Training
- HUD-Sponsored Training Opportunities
- HUD Environmental Review Forms, Formats and Sample Documents
- ONAP Program Environmental Guidance and Notices
- ONAP Area Office Environmental Review Resources and Contacts
- Additional Resources and Tools