Applications for public housing inventory removal actions processed by HUD’s Special Applications Center (SAC) (“SAC applications”) must comply with the submission requirements of form HUD-52860 and any required HUD-52860 addendums based on the specific type of removal action.
PHAs must comply with these submission requirements as follows:
- PHAs must submit SAC applications electronically via the IMS/PIC Inventory Removals submodule of IMS/PIC. IMS/PIC will assign each SAC application a “DDA” number.
- PHAs must complete all applicable fields in the electronic IMS/PIC application.
- PHAs must upload the attachments/supporting documentation required by the HUD-52860 forms. PHAs must label that supporting documentation by section number of the HUD-52860 forms and/or by name (e.g. Resident Consultation).
- PHAs must complete the sections of the HUD-52860 where there are no fields in the IMS/PIC SAC application for the requested information.
- PHAs must sign and upload the HUD-52860 Inventory Removals Application along with any applicable HUD-52860 Addendum (see chart below).
- PHAs must refer to the applicable regulations, PIH notices and other program guidance for detailed requirements on the submissions required for the specific removal action proposed in the SAC application.
- Note that although PHAs are required to submit certain information about their RAD applications in the Inventory Removals module of IMS/PIC (which will result in a “DDA” number, the HUD-52860 form does not apply removals (conversions) under HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program.
|Proposed Removal Action||
|Inventory Removals Application||All SAC applications|
|Section 18 Disposition and/or Demolition Addendum||SAC applications for Disposition and Demolition*|
|Section 18 Total Development Cost (TDC) and Rehab Cost Estimate Addendum||SAC applications for Demolition and Disposition based on physical obsolescence*|
|Section 32 Homeownership Addendum||SAC applications for Homeownership|
|Section 33 Required Conversion Addendum||SAC applications for Required Conversion|
|Section 22 Voluntary Conversion Addendum||SAC applications for Voluntary Conversion|
|Eminent Domain Addendum||SAC applications for Eminent Domain**|
|Part 200 Retention Addendum||SAC applications for Retentions under 2 CFR 200.311|
|Notification of Future Development||
|Required to be uploaded to SAC applications that remove all of a PHA’s remaining public housing units|
*This addendum is required only for SAC applications submitted under 24 CFR 970. It does not required for Section 18 de minimis demolitions.
**This addendum is required when a PHA wishes to enter into a settlement agreement in lieu of a court proceeding with a Taking Body after the Taking Body has taken the first step to condemn public housing).