Home / Program Offices / Public and Indian Housing / Centers / Special Applications Center (SAC) / Inventory Removal Application Forms & Tools (SAC)

Application Required Forms & Tools

SAC applications for public housing inventory removal actions processed by HUD’s Special Applications Center (SAC) and must comply with the submission requirements of form HUD-52860 and any required HUD-52860 addendums based on the specific type of removal action. Certain repositioning options such as conversions require a cost comparison to be done and removals under physical obsolescence require a rehab cost estimate threshold to be met looking at allowable Total Development Costs (TDC).


The HUD-52860 form does not apply to removals (conversions) under HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program. PHAs are still required to submit certain information about their RAD applications in IMS/PIC (which will result in a “DDA” number).



Proposed Removal Action

All Required HUD Forms
& Addendums

Requirement Notes

Inventory Removal Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all SAC applications

Section 18 Demolition and/or Disposition Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all disposition and/or demolition applications

Section 18 Demolition and/or Disposition application based on Physical Obsolescence*

(.pdf) (.xls)

This form includes Section 18 Total Development Cost (TDC) and Rehab Cost Estimate Addendum, required for all removals under physical obsolscence

Section 32 Homeownership Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all Homeownership applications

Section 33 Required Conversion Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all Conversion applications

Section 22 Voluntary Conversion Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all Voluntary Conversion

Eminent Domain Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for Eminent Domain applications

Part 200 Retention Application

(.pdf) (.doc)

Required for all Retentions under 2 CFR 200.311

Notification of Future ACC Development / Public Housing Closeout


Required for the removal of all remaining public housing units and future ACC unit development

*Not required for Section 18 de minimis demolitions.

**Required when a PHA wishes to enter into a settlement agreement in lieu of a court proceeding with a Taking Body after the Taking Body has taken the first step to condemn public housing).