Welcome to FHA's home page on programs that help homeowners save energy.
FHA helps homeowners and home buyers to finance energy saving improvements, and renewable energy systems, such as a solar array or photovoltaic energy systems. Click below to find out more.
- FHAās Solar and Wind Technologies Program
- Tips on the Solar and Wind Technologies Program
- Home Energy Assessments
- 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgages
- Title I Property Improvement Loans (Unsecured or Second Lien)
- Energy Efficient Mortgages Description
- Median Area Prices 2017
- Median Area Prices 2016
- Median Area Prices 2015
- Resources for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficient Homeowner Guide
- HUD's Office of Energy
Visit the FHA Resource Center to search the FAQs, ask a question or send an email.