The Manufactured Housing Consensus Committee (MHCC) is a statutory Federal Advisory Committee body charged with providing recommendations to the Secretary on the revision and interpretation of HUD's manufactured home construction and safety standards and related procedural and enforcement regulations. The MHCC is charged with developing proposed model installation standards for the manufactured housing industry. By regulation, HUD has included the MHCC in the process of revising the Manufactured Home Model Installation Standards, Installation Program Regulations, and Dispute Resolution Program regulations.
- MHCC Charter and Bylaws
- MHCC Membership
- MHCC Meetings and Subcommittees
- MHCC Proposed Changes
- What's New (Federal Register Notices)
- Submitting Proposals to MHCC
If you have any questions or comments concerning the MHCC, please contact Home Innovation Research Labs at 1-888-602-4663 or via email at email@example.com. You may also contact HUD's Office of Manufactured Housing Programs at (202) 708-6423 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Statute and Regulations:
- Manufactured Housing Statute (42 USC Ch. 70)
- Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (24 CFR Part 3280)
- Manufactured Home Procedural and Enforcement Regulations (24 CFR Part 3282)
- Model Manufactured Home Installation Standards (24 CFR Part 3285)
- Manufactured Home Installation Program (24 CFR Part 3286)
- Manufactured Home Dispute Resolution Program (24 CFR Part 3288)