The Mark-to-Market Management Information (MIS) System is a Multifamily system that supports the Mark-to-Market (M2M) program which meets HUD's objective of maintaining the stock of affordable housing in good physical and financial condition, while at the same time reducing the cost of the ongoing Federal subsidy. The M2M System is a secure online web-based application which was developed to track the asset assignments of Participating Administrative Entities (PAEs) through the rent reduction and debt restructuring processes. Version 7.9.2 is the current version and was published in June 2022.
M2M Release 7.9.2. introduces modifications to the existing system modules and properties going through the M2M Program processes by facilitating data collection and report generation.
Send an email to email@example.com if you want more information. To read more about the Mark-to-Market program visit our web page.
- Need a User Id? Visit HUD's web page to request access to our systems.
- To access the M2M System, register your user ID (PAEs)
- Login to M2M system (PAEs)
- User Guides for M2M version 7.9.2.
- Frequently asked questions
- M2M System Critical Dates Tracking Source Contacts