SYSTEM UPDATES (Validation Engine, Submission Portal, and/or Reviewer Tool)
- System Release 2.3 Release Notes (2018-07-27)
- The following changes are included in Release 2.3: Requires correct Project ID Number, CNA Type, and Program/Event in order to submit. Includes the new “Save as Draft” feature. Locate a returned CNA and save it as draft for editing flag notes and attachments. Updated header for located CNAs and “uninflated costs” added to the financial schedule.
- System Release 2.2.1 Release Notes (2018-04-08)
- This new release ensures that a CNA cannot be submitted if there is already a CNA within the system with an identical Property ID or FHA Number in one of the following statuses: Submitted, Under Review, Ready for Decision. If the CNA is in received for validation, returned, or approved statuses, then it may be submitted with an identical Property ID and/or FHA Number.
- System Release 2.2 Release Notes (2018-03-02)
- Highlights include: We corrected the arithmetic errors previously noted in the identified in the “Known Issues and Solutions document”. In addition, we improved the viewing and sorting of certain reports needed for HUD staff.