How do you want to participate in training today?
In person training includes classroom style setting large and small. Some learners need the hands-on experience to grasp some concepts. In person training is a preferred method for many healthy homeās courses and specifically the assessment training opportunities. Please consider attending an in-person training when they are available.
Here is a list of In-person Training available:
- Healthy Homes Assessment for Community Health Workers
- Healthy Homes Assessment: Principles and Practice
- Health Opportunities in Energy Audits and Upgrades
- Healthy Homes Rating System
- Healthy Home Evaluator
- Healthy Homes Assessment and Interventions
- Healthy Homes for Community Health Workers
- Code Inspection for Healthier Homes
- Pediatric Environmental Home Assessment
- Basic Principles of Healthy Homes