(NHHM 18 NEW BANNER)
The Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes "OLHCHH"
Welcomes you to the Third Annual National Healthy Homes Month 2018 webpage.
This year's theme, "Check your home; Protect your Family" focuses on the importance of work together to iodentify potential hazards in a home, and how it affects your family's health. Through NHHM, campaign organizers can help spread the word to:
- Get Your Home Tested: Find out how to minimize risks of lead exposure by hiring a certified professional to test older homes for lead.
- Get Your Child Tested: A simple blood test can detect lead. Consult your doctor for advice on testing your children.
- Get the Facts: Find out about the hazards of lead.
OLHCHH created an online digital resource toolkit to provide state and local governments, Healthy Homes partners, and all organizations with key materials and resources that are available for distribution to a wide array of audiences. The digital Campaign Resource Package Includes:
- Sample Press Release
- Resources for Developing a Campaign
- Key Messages
- Web Banners
- Suggested Social Media
- Multimedia/Digital Resources
Download the full Digital Resource Toolkit, here.
This event calendar lists NHHM events, webinars, and free trainings offered around the country, throughout the month. If you would like your event added, plese send an email to OLHCHH@hud.gov
- Healthy Homes Basics
- Rebuild Healthy Homes
- Healthy Homes Partners
Sign up to receive the Healthy Homes Insider, OLHCHH's quarterly enewsletter, as well as other communications, all month long!
(red envelope icon)