Contact Us


Thank you for your interest in contacting HUD’s Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Relations. If you work for a member of Congress or a state or local government agency and would like to learn more about the department, please contact our office using the contact information below. We look forward to hearing from you.


Who How Can We Help You?
By Email image
By Email
By Phone image
By Phone
Office of Congressional Relations Policy Questions
Technical Assistance (202) 708-0005
Office of Intergovernmental Relations State, Local and U.S. Territory matters (202) 708-0005
By Mail image
By Mail

US Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th St SW, Room 10120
Washington, DC 20410


Members of Congress and staff interested in receiving regular updates, invites, and other periodic communications from CIR can sign up to our mailing list.


Follow HUD on Social Media

Follow, Share, and be a part of the conversation on popular social media sites with HUD


Twitter logo  Youtube logo  Instagram logo  Facebook logo  Flicker logo