Title V of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Public Law 101-645 (42 U.S.C. 11411), enables eligible organizations to use unutilized, underutilized, excess, and surplus Federal properties to assist persons experiencing homelessness.
- Learn about the Title V Program
- Learn about the Title V process
- Submit an Expression of Interest for a Property
- Weekly Title V Suitability Listing
- Excel version of the Suitability Listing
- Understanding Title V Terminology
- Landholding Agency Contact Information
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
U.S. Coast Guard property conveyed through Title V located in Redmond, WA to the City of Redmond to provide emergency housing, transitional housing, and case management. The grantee obtained funding for renovations.
Content current as of June 8, 2022.