CPD Office of Grant Programs Snapshots provide information for grantees on potential uses for CPD funding streams related to housing supply. These short guides can serve as introductions for local and state officials, community groups, and advocates looking to protect and develop affordable housing in their community.
- Use CPD programs for creating affordable housing.
- Use CPD programs for responding to and preventing homelessness.
- Use CPD programs for promoting homeownership.
- Use CPD programs for housing rehabilitation.
- Use CPD programs for adaptive reuse.
- Use CPD programs for housing preservation.
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- HOME-ARP Program
- Housing Trust Fund
- Continuum of Care Program
- Emergency Solutions Grant Programs
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- For program support, contact your local CPD Field Office.
Content current as of February 28, 2023