These publications provide general information about your rights under the URA when your real estate (real property) is acquired, or when you are forced to move from your home, business, or farm as a direct result of the acquisition, rehabilitation or demolition of real property for a federally-funded project.
- HUD-1042-CPD: Relocation Assistance to Tenants Displaced From Their Homes
- HUD-1043-CPD: Relocation Assistance to Displaced Businesses, Nonprofit Organizations
- HUD-1044-CPD: Relocation Assistance to Displaced Homeowner Occupants
- Developing Projects with HOME Funds: Ten Things You Need to Know About Relocation and the Uniform Act (URA) But Might Have Been Afraid to Ask
- Planning and Budgeting Relocation Costs for HUD-Funded Projects
Content current as of December 16, 2020.