Detailed guidance on a specific subject of the Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) program. They explain how the program regulations should be interpreted or applied.
- CPD-20-06: Guidance on Using HUD’s CPD Funds in Opportunity Zones
- CPD-20-05: CARES Act Implementation Instructions and Related Flexibilities for the HOPWA Program
- CPD-20-02: Procedural Guidance for FY 2020 HOPWA PSH Renewal Grant Applications
- CPD-19-03: Procedural Guidance for FY 2019 HOPWA PSH Renewal Grant Applications
- CPD-19-01: Guidance on Submitting Consolidated Plans and Annual Action Plans for FY 2019
- CPD-18-07: Procedural Guidance for Fiscal Year 2018 HOPWA Permanent Supportive Housing Renewal Grant Applications
- CPD-18-04: Supporting EnVision Centers Through the Consolidated Planning Process
- CPD-17-12: Implementation of the Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act Changes to the HOPWA Program (Revised)
- CPD 17-06: Using CPD Funds for Disaster Response and Recovery
- CPD 16-04: Additional Transition and Implementation Guidance for Recipients of Community Planning and Development (CPD) Funds for 2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
Content current as of September 9, 2020.