HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) conducted a webinar on IDIS for HOME-ARP Rental and Rental Operating on March 15, 2023.
This webinar familiarizes HOME Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) and other program partners (CoCs, homeless service providers, local housing providers, and public housing agencies) with instructions and requirements for setting up, funding, drawing funds for, and completing HOME-ARP Rental and Rental Operating activities in HUD’s Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
This webinar will cover:
- how to setup, fund, draw funds for, and complete HOME-ARP Rental and Rental Operating activities;
- requirements for associating rental operating costs with HOME-ARP Rental activities in IDIS; and,
- how to avoid common mistakes made by HOME-ARP PJs in IDIS
- HOME-ARP Program Fact Sheet: IDIS for Rental Activities
- HOME-ARP Program Fact Sheet: IDIS for Rental Operating Activities
Content current as of April 24, 2023