Information that highlights and explains key concepts on the interim rules for both the Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) and Continuum of Care (CoC) Programs.
- ESG Activity Closeout Checklist (December 3, 2018)
- Using Contractors in ESG and CoC Programs (July 24, 2015)
- Emergency Shelters: Distinguishing Between Renovation/Conversion and Maintenance Activities (November 24, 2014)
- Requirements for Rental Assistance Agreements and Leases Under ESG (September 25, 2013)
- Assigning Essential Services to the Appropriate Program Component (July 2, 2013)
- ESG Requirements for Case Management to Help Ensure Housing Stability: Rapid Re-Housing and Homelessness Prevention Assistance (May 22, 2013)
- Eligible Participants for ESG Rapid Re-Housing and Homelessness Prevention Components (April 18, 2013)
- Eligible Activities for ESG Rapid Re-Housing and Homelessness Prevention Components (March 25, 2013)
Content current as of August 24, 2020.