The Continuum of Care (CoC) program provides toolkit resources to assist CoC Lead Agencies, CoC Collaborative Applicants, and grant recipients and subrecipients to meet the specific requirements for which they are responsible. Resources assist with the establishment, governance, and operation of a CoC, as well as inform the implementation and operation of projects and the administration of grant funds. Resources are provided in a variety of formats, including online self-paced trainings, broadcasts, podcasts, videos, and presentations.
- Introduction to the CoC Program
- CoC Responsibilities and Duties
- Determining and Documenting Homelessness
- CoC Program Components and Eligible Costs
- Grant Administration (includes Record Keeping and Financial)
Content current as of July 24, 2020.