In addition, HUD invited 139 Public Housing Authorities who partnered with grantee communities to accept approximately 3,300 Stability Vouchers to provide rental assistance to people experiencing or at at-risk of homelessness, including survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, or human trafficking.
Unsheltered Homelessness Set Aside. Projects included in this funding opportunity may serve any geographic area within the CoC and must meet all eligibility and quality threshold requirements established in this Special NOFO. A CoC’s maximum award amount for this funding opportunity is described in Section III.J of the NOFO.
Rural Set Aside. Projects included in this funding opportunity must serve geographic areas that meet the definition of “rural area” as defined in Section III.C.2.k of the NOFO and meet all eligibility and quality threshold requirements established in this Special NOFO. CoCs whose geographic areas do not include any rural areas are not eligible for funding under this funding opportunity. A CoC’s maximum award amount for this funding opportunity is described in Section III.J of the NOFO.
- Review Special NOFO competition debriefing information – May 9, 2023
- Additional Scoring information (without Bonus):
- Average CoC application score: 58
- Median CoC application score: 61.17
- Unsheltered Set Aside Lowest Awarded CoC Application Score: 76.91
- Rural Project Lowest Score: 57.82
- Bonus Points:
- 31 CoCs received 10 Bonus Points
- 5 CoCs received 20 Bonus Points
- 1 CoC received 30 Bonus Points
- Review Special NOFO Start Up Sessions
- Session 1: Getting to Grant Agreement
- Session 2: Grant Administration Basics
- Session 3: Data Systems
- Session 4: Grant Administration and Management
- Session 5: Coordinated Entry
- Ask a question: email SpecialCoCNOFO@hud.gov
Content current as of November 22, 2023.