Official HUD releases for the FY20 Continuum of Care (CoC) program competition, which is not open. CoC Registration and review for Collaborative Applicant organizations occurred January 14 to April 28, 2020. At this time, Collaborative Applicants and Project Applicants must log in to the electronic Special Needs Assistance Program System (e-snaps) to ensure your organization contact information is updated.
- e-snaps: CoC Program Applications and Grants Management System
- e-snaps FAQs
- FY20 CoC Names and Numbers
- FY20 CoC Geographic Code Report
- Grant Inventory Worksheet Reports
- CPD-18-06: CoC Program HPC Registration Notice
- CPD-18-05: CoC Program UFA Registration Notice
- CPD-18-03: CoC Program Registration Notice
āContent current as of July 24, 2020.