FITARA's purpose is to improve how we buy and manage computer technology. A key element of the act recommends that we develop a streamlined process for acquiring technology at HUD. The ultimate goal is to reduce IT procurement- related waste, fraud and abuse.
Here you’ll learn more about FITARA and how the Chief Information Officer (CIO) can
- help HUD succeed in reducing duplication and waste,
- consolidate our acquisition and management functions, and
- increase cost savings.
You’ll find regular updates and supplemental information below:
- Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) - Agency Implementation Action Plan
- HUD FITARA Milestones - OMB Submission 05/25/21
- HUD FITARA Self Assessment - OMB Submission 05/25/21
- FITARA Biannual Scorecard 14.0 - July 2022
- HUD FITARA Acquisition Instruction 17-01
- HUD FITARA Acquisition Instruction 17-01; Change 1
- HUD FITARA Acquisition Instruction 17-01; Change 2
- HUD FITARA Acquisition Instruction 17-01; Change 3
- HUD FITARA Guidance
- Management Oversight of Federal IT Memo M-15-14