eLOCCS Access Guidelines for Business Partners
The Line of Credit Control System (LOCCS) is the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) primary grant disbursement system, involving disbursements for most HUD programs. Grant disbursements are facilitated via the Internet through the eLOCCS system. Customers (users and approving officials) are required to gain access to Secure Systems prior to accessing eLOCCS since it serves as an internet gateway between the public and the internal eLOCCS application.
- All users and approving officials must first obtain a Secure Systems User ID and password to log into Secure Systems/eLOCCS.
- All fields on the eLOCCS 27054E form must be typed in except for signatures and initials.
- All signatures on the eLOCCS 27054E form must be legible and must reflect the full name.
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday – Saturday:||5:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST|
- Quick Reference Guide
- Guidance for eLOCCS Approving Official (Secure Systems Coordinator)
- Guidance for eLOCCS User (Secure Systems User)
- Financial Institution Establishment/Direct Deposit SF-1199A Form Submission