Emily M. Kornegay, Assistant Chief Financial Officer for Budget
- Advise internal offices on budget issues;
- Oversee administrative expenses;
- Manage the apportionment process with OMB and the allotment of funds to HUD offices;
- Perform analysis of budget submissions, legislative proposals and proposed regulations;
- Establish and implement budget and funding policies and procedures;
- Maintain departmental budget systems; and
- Align the budget to strategic planning and performance reporting.
Related Government Resources
Want More Information?