AGENCY FINANCIAL REPORT FISCAL YEAR 2012
ABOUT THIS REPORT
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has chosen to produce both an Agency Financial Report (AFR) and an Annual Performance Report (APR). HUD will include its Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 APR with its Congressional Budget Justification and will post it on the Department’s Web site at www.hud.gov when published.
This AFR provides financial and high level performance information to the President, the Congress, and the American people. The report allows readers to assess HUD’s performance relative to its mission, priority goals and objectives, and stewardship of public resources.
This report, available here, includes information that satisfies the reporting requirements contained in the following legislation:
- Federal Managers’ Financial Integrity Act of 1982
- Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990
- Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Government Management Reform Act of 1994
- Reports Consolidation Act of 2000
- Accountability of Tax Dollars Act of 2002
- Improper Payments Information Act of 2002
- Improper Payment Elimination and Recovery Act of 2010
- GPRA Modernization Act of 2010
If you require captions for the videos below, please click on the YouTube icon to launch a new browser and turn on the captions from there.
Message From The Deputy Chief Financial Officer, David P. Sidari
Message From The Director, Office Of Strategic Planning And Management, Lisa Danzig
HUD RECEIVES THE CEAR AWARD FOR ITS FY 2012 AGENCY FINANCIAL REPORT
FY 2012 marked the seventh year that HUD participated in the Certificate of Excellence in Accountability Reporting (CEAR) review program, sponsored by the Association of Government Accountants, and it is a tribute to all those involved in the annual reporting process that HUD has received this prestigious award for the seventh consecutive year.