The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations, and Data Analysis and Utilization program (referred to as "HUDRD") is managed by HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R). Through this NOFA, HUD is announcing the availability of up to $2,900,000 in FY 2016 funding. The following projects are eligible for award in the amounts listed:
- Accessible Housing and Technology Research and Demonstration (HUD may award 1-4 grants, with the sum total of all awards not to exceed $2,000,000).
- Technical Assistance Assessment (1 award of approximately $900,000). NOTE: Applicants are not required to apply for both projects; however a separate application for each project is a requirement.
HUDRD seeks to further PD&R's mission to inform policy development and implementation to improve life in American communities through conducting, supporting, and sharing research, surveys, demonstrations, program evaluations, and best practices. This broad mission addresses the following strategic goals contained in HUD's Strategic Plan:
(1) Strengthen the Nation's Housing Market to Bolster the Economy and Protect Consumers;
(2) Meet the Need for Quality Affordable Rental Homes;
(3) Use Housing as a Platform to Improve Quality of Life; and
(4) Build Strong, Resilient, and Inclusive Communities.
Funding Opportunity Number: FR-6000-N-29
Opportunity Title: Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization Program
Competition ID: FR-6000-N-29
CFDA No.: 14.536
OMB Approval Numbers: 2528-0299 exp. 05/31/2017
Opening Date: February 10, 2017
Deadline Date: 05/11/2017