FY 2013 Healthy Homes Technical Studies
- Technical Correction
- CFDA #: 14.906
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-5700-N-12
- Opportunity Title: Healthy Homes Technical Studies
- Competition ID: HHTS-12
- OMB Approval No.: 2539-0015 expires 11/30/2014
- Open Date: January 15, 2013
- Close Date: March 19, 2013
- Apply - Application Package and Instructions Download using CFDA Number ONLY.
- Contact: For programmatic questions on the Healthy Homes Technical Studies program, you may contact Dr. Peter Ashley, Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control, at (202) 402-7595. For grants administrative questions, you may contact Ms. Nadine Heath, Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control, at telephone (202) 402-7680. If you are a hearing- or speech-impaired person, you may reach the above telephone numbers through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
NOTE: HUD may modify the due date for this Notice to the extent a final appropriations bill for FY2013 is enacted. HUD will issue a technical correction to this NOFA if appropriations are enacted that require HUD to modify the funding criteria or application requirements, or if HUD determines that adjustments to estimated award amounts or timelines are necessary. Any such technical correction will provide detailed instructions for applicants to permit them to resubmit the application to address the revised NOFA requirements.