REAC INSPECTIONS NOTICE
In a memo dated 08/10/2020, the Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) is providing information to business partners of its intent to resume physical inspections on or about Monday, October 5, 2020, with the required 14-day notification period to begin on or about Monday, September 21, 2020. Details on REACās plan to resume operations are provided in the memo and updated information regarding inspections will be posted on REAC's homepage.
PIH-REAC Online Systems
- Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Federal Housing Agency (FASS-MF)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Public Housing Agency (FASS-PHA)
- Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS)
- Inventory Management System (IMS)/PIH Information Center (IMS/PIC)
- Management Operations Certification (MASS)
- Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS)
- Quality Assurance Operations (QASS)
- Voucher Management System (VMS)
- Public Housing Energy Conservation Clearinghouse Newsletter
- Asset Management Newsletter
- HCV Program Newsletter
- Moving-to-Work (MTW) Program Newsletter
- The Resident - Public Housing Newsletter
- HUD's Hurricane resources page
- Increased Security: PIH-REAC applications are only accessible using a browser supporting 128 Bit encryption and SSL3. More...
- PASS Users: Several users are receiving an error message when attempting to download inspection reports. The message states, "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." This issue appears to occur randomly in the system. Please contact the PIH-REAC Technical Assistance Center at 1-888-245-4860 to request the pdf inspection report to be sent via email. We will post the status of the resolution on this issue as soon as it is available. We apologize for any inconvenience.