Daily AnnouncementsMore items...
On May 31, FHA INFO 2023-44 announced the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) posted a draft of Mortgagee Letter (ML), Payment Supplement Partial Claim, on its Single Family Housing Drafting Table (Drafting Table) for public feedback.
On May 30, FHA INFO 2023-43 announced the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced the availability of 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage Program (203(k) Program) fact sheets for consumers and aspiring and current FHA203(k) Consultants. These materials are designed to help increase awareness and understanding of the features and benefits of the program.
Approvals & Renewals
- How to Become an FHA-approved Lender
- Annual Recertification
- LEAP Information
- Lender Insurance Program
Oversight & Sanctions
- HUD's Mortgagee Review Board
- Credit Watch Termination
- Limited Denial of Participation
- Excluded Parties List
- Fair Lending
Need to Contact Us?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (800) CALL FHA
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
- National Servicing Center
- Email: Mortgagee Review Board
- FHA Connection - real-time access
- Relief options for FHA loans
- EDI- Electronic Data Interchange
HUD Homes (REO)
- Avoiding Foreclosure
- Loss Mitigation Policy and Guidance
- Loss Mitigation Services
- Info for Homeowners
Online Answers 24/7
Have a question about an FHA policy, program, or technology? FHA's online, searchable Frequently Asked Questions site is available 24/7 to assist you.
Click here to access the online FAQ site.
SF Handbook 4000.1
How to Become an FHA-approved Lender
- (Draft ML), Modifications to FHA Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Requirements Related to Secretary Payment of Borrower Disbursements Due to Mortgagee Default on the FHA Single Family Housing Drafting Table for public feedback
- Update to ML 2023-03, Regarding Loss Mitigation Options for Non-Borrowers Who Acquired Title through an Exempted Transfer (ML 2023-11)
- Modifications to the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Assignment Claim Type 22 (CT-22) Submission Criteria and Documentation Requirements (ML 2023-10)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs): New Secretary-Approved Interest Rate Indices and Requirements for Transitioning from the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) Index (ML 2023-09)
- Extension for COVID-19 Forbearance and COVID-19 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Extensions Through May 31, 2023 (ML 2023-08)
Events and Trainings
- Updated Single Family Housing Self-Paced, Pre-Recorded Training
- Upcoming SF Events & Training
- Servicer eClass Training
- Archived Webinars
Subscribe to FHA INFO Announcements
Subscribe to receive FHA INFO announcements and SF NEWS about Mortgagee Letter issuances, procedure updates, and training & events via email. Research a list of all previous FHA INFO and SF NEWS in the: