Home / I Want To / Apply for a Grant
DUN and Bradstreet DUNS Number Guide


Most potential and existing US Government Contractors, Grantees and Loan Recipients are required to obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number for US Government registration purposes. The DUNS Number verifies the legal name, physical address and tradestyle (DBA) of each location and is the key to starting the CCR registration process. Read the Guide.

To participate in the HUD grants program, you need to be registered with Grants.gov.

If you are a Dial-Up Internet User and experience problems viewing or downloading the brochures or deskguide, contact HUD's Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) Information Center, Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time at 800-483-8929 for a hard copy of the document(s).

HUD awards grants to organizations and groups for a variety of purposes. On this page, you can find: