COVID-19 Response and Homelessness: An Action and Resource Guide
- Disease Risks and Homelessness (HUD)
- CoC and ESG Grantee Resources (HUD)
- Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease for People Experiencing Homelessness (HUD)
- Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease within Shelters (HUD)
- Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease within Encampments (HUD)
- Infectious Disease Preparedness Guidance for Homeless Assistance Providers (HUD)
- Using CoC Program Funds for Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response (HUD)
- Resources for Homeless Shelters (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) among People Experiencing Unsheltered Homelessness (CDC)
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) COVID-19 Resources (USICH)
COVID-19 Prevention and Response for Homeless Providers: Daily Resource Digest
Digest for June 4, 2020
The emergence of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) calls for enhanced cooperation between public health authorities, homeless service systems, and other partners at the local level. To support these partnerships and the vulnerable households served, HUD and its partners are issuing guidance from subject matter experts on best practices and lessons learned.
This bi-weekly digest contains recently published resources from HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) and its national, state, and local partners.