Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH)
The Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) provides funds to state and local governments to develop cost-effective ways to reduce lead-based paint hazards. In addition, the office enforces HUD's lead-based paint regulations, provides public outreach and technical assistance, and conducts technical studies to help protect children and their families from health and safety hazards in the home.
Please register for the 2022 Healthy Homes Production Grant Program NOFO Overview Webinar on Sep 26, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5606276075349498894
Please register for Older Adults Home Modification Grant Program Webinar on Sep 28, 2022, at 2:00 PM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3543168949665479435
Healthy Homes Videos
- HUD’s 2022 Lead Hazard Reduction grant notice, offering $520 million to state and local governments, has been posted. More information and how to apply.
- HUD’s 2022 Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies grant notice, offering $7 million to state, local & tribal governments, colleges, nonprofits & for-profits, has been posted. More information and how to apply.
- The Ohio State University Asthma Study
- Fiscal Year 2022 Funding Opportunities
- Healthy Homes Grants Management System Migration
- Federal Lead Action Plan to reduce childhood lead exposures and impacts issued
- American Healthy Homes Survey (AHHS) II Project Description
- Lead-Based Paint Resources for Public Housing Authorities
- Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy For Action
- The Lead-Safe Housing Rule & Resources
- Resources/Tools for Home Inspectors