Home / FAQs / Complaints

How can I file a housing discrimination complaint?

Answer: You can file a complaint right online! Or you can call the Housing Discrimination Hotline: (800) 669-9777.

How do I report possible fraud in a HUD program?

Answer: If you are aware of fraud, waste, and abuse in HUD programs and operations, report it to HUD's Hotline! You can file a complaint online or via phone, fax, or mail.

More information on complaints