We realize that HUD's website is quite large and contains a lot of information. Would you like some assistance using it?
Help Using This Site
- How to use this website
- Changing the text size. If you would like to increase or decrease the text size to make this and other sites easier to read, click on the letter "A" next to the word "Text" located at the right-hand top corner of this page.
- Printing pages. If you would like to print pages from our site, you may need to adjust the print margins for your browser. These instructions will step you through the process.
- Privacy statement. If you'd like more information about how HUD protects your privacy, read this page.
Help with Specific Questions about Homes and Communities
- Common questions. Our Common questions section includes answers to common questions for a variety of issues.
- Contact us. Can't find answers to your questions? We have people across the organization ready to assist you.
- Para Informacion en Español . Spanish 800 numbers
Help Finding Other Information on This Site
- Site index/Search. Our site index includes an alphabetical list of the many programs, services, and documents showcased on this site. If you can't find the information that you're looking for through the index, use the search feature to locate documents that include specific text or key words.