The RADBlast! is an electronic communication sent to subscribers of our mailing list which includes, public housing agencies (PHAs), Multifamily owners, lenders, investors, and other development partners who are participants in the RAD program. The "blasts" are sent periodically with updates of information on key program news and special events. RADblasts! through the current year are listed below. To receive future RADBlast! communications, sign up here.
Current and Latest RADBlasts!
- March 30, 2021: New Section 3 Rule in RAD Public Housing Conversions
- February 22, 2021: Executive Director Q&A: Lavonia Housing Authority in Lavonia, GA
- February 5, 2021: RAD & Section 18 Blend Expansion and Spotlight on The Lansing Housing Commission
- December 15, 2020: 2020 RAD Rents Now Available | Spotlight on...The Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- November 30, 2020: Multifamily COVID-19 Supplemental Payments - Round II
- November 11, 2020: RAD Celebrates $10 Billion Invested in RAD-Converted Public Housing
- October 8, 2020: RAD PBV & PBRA Quick Reference Guide and RAD COVID-19 Supplemental Notice Webinar Now Available
- September 18, 2020: RAD COVID-19 Notice Published
- September 1, 2020: Navigating Post-Conversion RAD Requirements & Processing; Guidance on Successful Implementation of the Choice-Mobility Option
- July 31, 2020: Post-Conversion Processing Guide and CARES Act Funds
- July 14, 2020: Research Finds Positive Outcomes for Residents in Converted Properties; New Research Funding Opportunity Available
- May 21, 2020: RAD Form Documents Available for Public Comment, COVID-19 FAQs, and Repositioning Wednesday Webinar Series
- April 2, 2020: RAD and COVID-19, RAD in the FY 2021 Budget, RAD/Section 18 blends, and New Training Available
- February 6, 2020: RAD Environmental Review Guidance and Resident Log
- January 23, 2020: RAD Successfully Winds Down RAP Legacy Program, Preserving 14,462 Affordable Homes, Saving Residents from Displacement
* Topic listed for informational purposes only, registration closed.