The RADBlast! is an electronic communication sent to subscribers of our mailing list, RAD@hud.gov, which includes, public housing agencies (PHAs), Multifamily owners, lenders, investors, and other development partners who are participants in the RAD program. The "blasts" are sent periodically with updates of information on key program news and special events. RADblasts! through the current year are listed below. To receive future RADBlast! communications, sign up here.
Current and Latest RADBlasts!
- September 1, 2020: Navigating Post-Conversion RAD Requirements & Processing; Guidance on Successful Implementation of the Choice-Mobility Option
- July 31, 2020: Post-Conversion Processing Guide and CARES Act Funds
- July 14, 2020: Research Finds Positive Outcomes for Residents in Converted Properties; New Research Funding Opportunity Available
- May 21, 2020: RAD Form Documents Available for Public Comment, COVID-19 FAQs, and Repositioning Wednesday Webinar Series
- April 2, 2020: RAD and COVID-19, RAD in the FY 2021 Budget, RAD/Section 18 blends, and New Training Available
- February 6, 2020: RAD Environmental Review Guidance and Resident Log
- January 23, 2020: RAD Successfully Winds Down RAP Legacy Program, Preserving 14,462 Affordable Homes, Saving Residents from Displacement
- November 21, 2019: RAD Photo Essay, RAD in Chicago, IL
- November 4, 2019: FAQs on Opportunity Zone Rent Increases, RAD Notice Webinars, and Resident Rights Webinars Now Available
- October 22, 2019: HUD Releases Evaluation of Rental Assistance Demonstration
- September 17, 2019: Webinars on Revision 4 of the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Notice*
- September 5, 2019: HUD Releases Revision 4 of the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Notice
- August 9, 2019: RAD Photo Essay, RAD in Far Rockaway, NY
- July 23, 2019: HUD Announces Release of State-by-State RAD Fact Sheets
- June 4, 2019: HUD Publishes Revamped RAD Inventory Assessment Tool
- May 23, 2019: In Service to Those Who Served and Sacrificed
- April 1, 2019: Updates to the Environmental Review Requirements for RAD Conversions - Quick Reference Guide
- February 13, 2019: RAD Successfully Winds Down Rent Supp Legacy Program, Preserving More Than 13,000 Affordable Housing Homes, Savings Residents from Displacement
- February 7, 2019: RAD Photo Essay, RAD in Nashville, TN
* Topic listed for informational purposes only, registration closed.