- RAD Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance Notice (Housing H-2020-09 / Notice PIH-2020-26 (9/18/2020)
- RAD Notice Revision 4 (H 2019-09 PIH 2019-23) (Published 9/5/2019)
- RAD Notice Revision 4 Training: Section 1 Public Housing Conversion (9/19/2019). Slides available here.
- RAD Notice Revision 3 as amended Vs RAD Notice Revision 4 (Published 9/5/2019)
- RAD Fair Housing, Civil Rights, and Relocation Notice (Published 11/10/2016) (Applicable to Public Housing Conversions)
- Rental Assistance Demonstration Statutory Language (Updated 3/15/2022)
The below guides and resources may be useful for PHAs that may be considering applying or are planning for a RAD public housing conversion.
RAD Rents for Public Housing Conversions
- 2022 RAD Rents: The table includes HUD's calculations of RAD Contract Rents for each public housing property based on 2022 Appropriation levels. The file incorporates the FY23 Operating Cost Adjustment Factors (OCAFs) and includes comparisons to FY23 Fair Market Rents (FMRs). These rents will form the basis of the conversion rents for properties awarded CHAPs or with amended CHAPs on or after January 1, 2023. (Published 12/5/2022. Note: Use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer to View/Open the Excel File).
RAD Guides and References
- Faircloth to RAD Conversions: Guidance for PHAs and their partners can use to understand the new Faircloth to RAD process and make the appropriate submissions to HUD. The Fact Sheet on RAD to Faircloth is also available. (4/2021)
- RAD Conversion Guide for Public Housing Agencies
- RAD Inventory Assessment Tool (Third Version) (Save to your computer and enable macros. Get instructions here.) Updated 6/25/2019 | (Note: The link to the webinar is listed on the RAD Resource Desk)
- RAD PBRA Quick Reference Guide (Updated 9/2020)
- RAD PBV Quick Reference Guide (Updated 2/2022)
- RAD PBV vs PBRA Comparison Guide (4/2015)
- RAD Welcome Guide for New Awardees RAD 1st Component (3/2015)
- Public Housing Authority (PHA) Detailed Information (5/2023)