GRRP Benchmarking Resources
The Green and Resilient Retrofit Program (“GRRP”) provides loan or grant funding to support projects that reduce carbon emissions; improve utility efficiency; implement the use of renewable energy generation; enhance indoor air quality; or improve the climate resilience of eligible HUD-assisted multifamily properties.
All Comprehensive and Leading Edge participants will be required to perform energy and water benchmarking in EPA's portfolio Manager to understand utility consumption before and after retrofits. Comprehensive cohort applicants can benchmark as part of their application submission. Owners may find the resources below useful, though they are not required to use them. Additional benchmarking resources are linked below from EPA's Portfolio Manager resource library.
- Sample Tenant Release
- Template contractor RFP: verification only
- Template contractor RFP: benchmarking + verification
- Benchmarking inputting and sharing data instructions
- Benchmarking Homepage (Energy Star)
- Quick Start Guide (Energy Star)
- Benchmark Training Center ((Energy Star)
- How to Set up a Property Video (YouTube)
- Water Score for Multifamily Housing (EPA)
- Most Active Services & Product Providers List (Energy Star)
- HUD Multifamily Benchmarking Tools Kit