Fourth Round of "FREE" Grant Writing training!
"The Art and Science of Grant Writing"
Don't miss this two-day successful HUD training in your area!
Learn WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW to prepare a successful grant application!
You will receive personal instruction from key HUD staff on how to become more competitive for federal grant funds, securing a 501c3, and the organizational structure necessary to secure government funds. Not only will the information prepare you to apply for public funds but also corporate and foundation sources! Workbooks and Certificates of Completion will be provided.
Two-Day Workshop Topics Will Include:
- Grant proposal writing Techniques
- How to access government funds
- HUD programs available to Nonprofits
- HUD Common factors for award
- Performance measurements
- Working with local governments
- Organizational development
- Coalition and capacity building
- Ten commandments of grant writing
- Legal do's and don'ts
Learn more about upcoming sessions in your local area...