New Grantee/PJ user requests or profile changes must be made by the organization’s Chief Executive Officer (or their designee).
- Grantee/PJ User must fill out this form
- Have the form notarized as directed on the form
- Submit it to your local HUD field office
- If the field office recognizes the person who signed, they will forward the request to HUD HQ
New IDIS users will be issued a “B” number as your username. Your initial password will be your first and last initials and the last 4 digits of your social security number. For instance: James Madison, SSN 987-65-4321, temporary password = jm4321.
Upon initial login, new users will be prompted to create a new password that must contain:
- a minimum of eight characters
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character.