[Logo: Homes and Communities: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development]
[Vea la versión en español de esta página] [Contact Us] [Display the text version of this page] [Search/Index]

Chief Human Capital Officer
About Us
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Grants Management
Handbooks, Forms and Publications

HUD news




Working with HUD
Mailing lists
RSS Feeds

[The U.S. government's official web portal]  

Notice to CCR Users

- -
 Information by State
 Print version
Active registrations that do not have a user account associated with them after December 21, 2009 will not be able to convert to the user ID and password by means of their DUNS and TPIN. They will have to contact the Federal Service Desk for assistance at (866) 606-8220 or (334) 206-7828. For DSN, dial (809) 463-3376, wait for a dial tone, and then dial (866) 606-8220. For assistance by internet, go to www.ccr.gov/contactccr.aspx. Expired registrations that do not convert to user ID and password will be deleted.

DUN and Bradstreet DUNS Number Guide

Most potential and existing US Government Contractors, Grantees and Loan Recipients are required to obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number for US Government registration purposes. The DUNS Number verifies the legal name, physical address and tradestyle (DBA) of each location and is the key to starting the CCR registration process. Read the Guide.

CCR User Account Guide

  Follow this link to go  Back to top   
FOIA Privacy Web Policies and Important Links  Home [logo: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity]
[Logo: HUD seal] U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112   TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of a HUD office near you